A dedicated, worldwide network of customer service and support professionals stands behind all Acculogic offerings. With regional support and training centers located around the world, Acculogic
offers local support and training for its customers.
- Training and educational programs
- Regular scheduled classes in Acculogic Training Centers
- Web-based programs
- On-site application specific programs
- Pre and Post Sale Technical Support
- Telephone and Web-based
- Telephone support
- On-site hardware support
- Spare and support centers: North America, Europe and Asia
- Onsite installation and check-out
- Applications support phone "hotlines" for hardware and software
- TPS development
- Monthly system status reports
- Annual user group meetings
- On-site spares kits
- Replacement parts stocked in US, Europe, and Asia
- First-System-at-a-Site package
- Hardware maintenance support through a global field service organization
- Customer support bulletins
- Maintenance agreements
- Worldwide training available onsite or at Acculogic locations
- Training classes include test program development, hardware maintenance, operator training
- Onsite applications assistance
- Software Support Agreements for software and documentation updates
Acculogic Software Support and Maintenance
The Acculogic Software Maintenance Program is a cost-effective and comprehensive program that includes technical support, software updates, and many other benefits. When you participate in
the software maintenance program, you automatically receive the newest versions of ESRI software upon release at no additional cost. This allows you and your organization to keep up with the
latest software technology developments, take advantage of usability improvements, and manage software licenses more easily. Being part of the ESRI Software Maintenance Program provides you
- Automatic shipment of software updates to keep your Acculogic products current
- Technical Support assistance from skilled and experienced application engineers
- Complimentary registrations to the annual ESRI User Conference (where applicable)
- Automatic consideration for Acculogic's Software Beta Program to preview and test software prior to general
- Subscriptions to CommunicATE
- Advanced and exclusive notification of software promotions, when offered
Software updates are an important benefit of the maintenance program. If you participate in the Acculogic’s Software Maintenance Program and your maintenance subscription is current
at the time the software update is released, the software update will automatically be shipped or you can download it from Acculogic web-site at no additional cost for your existing products
as a benefit of your maintenance subscription. This provides you and your organization with the latest software technology advances, any new functionality, and productivity and usability improvement
tools as well as any fixes or patches to the software.
As part of the software updates that you receive, Acculogic also includes any updates to Device Libraries, a dataset that is included at
no additional cost with some of Acculogic software.
Acculogic Support Services is dedicated to providing timely and expert assistance to Acculogic software users in North America.
With the purchase of an Acculogic software license (Victory, ScanNavigator, Sprint OS, Integrator, XMATIC), you are entitled to have one authorized caller (per software license) contact us
for technical support for specific issues you may have. Flying Probe and In-Circuit Test products and technologies allow up to three authorized callers from your site. Please refer to the Qualifying
Software section to find out which type of technical support is included with your maintenance subscription.
Areas of support include any problems, questions, or comments you may have in any
of the following areas:
- Software installation and configuration
- Functional use of the software
- Interfacing the applications with your hardware or other peripheral devices
- Requesting product enhancements or reporting software defects
Acculogic Support Services can be reached via e-mail, telephone, fax, or the support Web site.
International users should contact their local Acculogic distributor for technical support.
Beta Program Eligibility
As a current subscriber to Acculogic's Software Maintenance Program, you are eligible to apply to participate in Acculogic's Software Beta Program, which encompasses
a number of different products. Participation in the beta program benefits you and your organization by providing early access to prerelease software and the opportunity to suggest software
improvements that may be included in the final release.
Interested users must fill out and submit an online beta site application. Users in the United States should contact their local Acculogic
regional office to find out more about the beta program and how to become a participant. International users should contact their local Acculogic distributor.
Acculogic Customer Service keeps track of each maintenance subscription and will automatically notify you 90 days prior to your maintenance subscription expiration
date and send you a quote 90 days prior to your maintenance subscription expiration date. Users outside the United States will be notified by their local Acculogic Distributor.