Acculogic strives to provide innovative technologies that are required now and anticipated in the future. To ensure our customers maintain a competitive
advantage in their marketplace, Acculogic continues to make significant investment in new product development and value-added services.
The acquisition of Scorpion Technologies AG of Hamburg
Germany in 2006, and purchase of the intellectual and marketing rights for VICTORY software from Teradyne Inc. and the purchase of intellectual property rights for the Sprint 4510 Flying
Probe from Shindenshi Company of Tokyo, Japan, in 2004 has created new engines for the growth of our company. Presently our products are enabling many of the most reputable OEM and contract
electronic manufacturers in North America, Europe and Asia, to test their products without confronting the access or cost of ownership challenges faced in using more traditional test techniques.
In addition, our products allow our customers to develop test programs easily and quickly and they can also benefit fully from cost reductions offered by fixtureless test techniques and methods.
Our products include boundary scan (JTAG) test and programming systems, flying probe testers, manufacturing process testers, VXI
and PXI based functional test systems and a variety of instruments. Together with hardware, there is a set of software
that maximize test quality and minimize development times.
Demands of today's competitive business climate are many; rapid
product introductions, condensed product life cycles, tighter cost
control and shorter lead times. To succeed in this challenging environment,
technology companies rely on partnership with our Automated Test
Engineering Services (ATES) division to respond to these needs in
an effective and timely manner.
Companies turn to Acculogic to benefit from its world-class engineering
powerhouse, versatile resources, and fully equipped facilities.
Before proposing solutions, we develop a deep understanding of our
business partner's production strategies, capabilities, and requirements.
After defining the test needs we help them devise cost-effective
processes for existing or new products. It is no surprise to us
that so many companies choose Acculogic as their partner of choice
for Test Programming Services.
Acculogic Inc. was founded in Toronto, Canada in 1992, to provide
state-of-the art automated test solutions to manufacturers of electronic
devices and circuit board assemblies.
- Acculogic has released Boundary Scan Support for it’s Flying Scorpion FLS800 series of Flying Probe and ICT7000 series
of In-Circuit Test systems. The Addition Boundary Scan (JTAG), expands the system fault coverage and adds digital test capability using JTAG limited access test strategy. The Boundary Scan
capabilities can be added to existing Scorpion Flying Probe and MDA Systems.
- Acculogic introduces new Low Cost In-Circuit Test system iCT7000. Based on it’s popular Scorpion measurement platform,
ICT7000 offers an extremely powerful system at a very low starting price of $25,000 USD. The system offer up-to 8000 non-multiplexed test channels, patented Vectorless test, analog test,
JTAG test, power-on functional test and flash programming. ICT7000 can be deployed as stand-alone or with optional with an automated handler for inline and high volume production.
- Acculogic introduces Enhancement Measurement Unit (EMU) and SpeedPlus for its Sprint 4510 and Teradyne Javelin series of Flying Probe test systems. The EMU enhances the system measurement
range, accuracy and repeatability as well offers a major reduction in test time by up-to 45%. All Sprint FLS4510 systems are being shipped with EMU/SpeedPlus and existing Sprint and Javelin
systems can be easily upgraded.
- Acculogic has released the new ScanBox™ a stand-alone Boundary Scan controller designed for remote access and internet based testing. ScanBox is equipped with Acculogic’s
very popular ScanMaster™ controller with patented “Adaptive Clocking” and it support IEEE1149.1 and IEEE1149.6 standards. The system can operate as stand-alone or connected
to the host/server computers through local LAN, or by Internet or USB2.
- Acculogic has released the latest version of it’s powerful ScanNavigator (Version 5.0), in addition many enhancements it also provides support for IEEE1149.6
- Acculogic XMATIC CAD
and Gerber processing software now supports Sprint FLS4510 flying probe system.
- Acculogic acquires the Scorpion Technologies AG of Hamburg Germany, manufacturer of state of the art flying probe, in-circuit and inline in-circuit test systems and software.
Acquires the Test Programming Services operation of TSL UK located in Plymouth MN, USA. This acquisition enhances Acculogic position as the leading supplier of Agilent 3070 test programming
- Acculogic expands into Mexico and opens its Engineering offices in the city of Guadalajara. The new office offers test engineering services for Agilent and Teradyne In-Circuit Test platforms as well as sales and support of SPRINT Flying Prober and ScanNavigator boundary scan software.
- Acculogic continues to expand its operation by opening sales and support office in Dallas Texas.
- Acculogic signed a sales and distribution agreement with All Data of Milan Italy for sales and support of Acculogic SPRINT Flying Prober system in Italy.
- Acculogic released the ScanNavigator version 5.0 boundary scan suite of test and programming software.
- Acculogic introduced Advance Function Test Sub-System (AFTS) for the SPRINT Flying Prober system, expanding the platforms capabilities for Power-on and function testing.
- Acculogic signed a sales and distribution agreement with International Marketing Corporation of India for sales and support of Acculogic SPRINT Flying Prober system and ScanNavigator in India.
- Acculogic releases Windows XP Version of the Software for the SPRINT 4510 Flying Prober System.
- Acculogic expands its California operation by opening an office in San Jose. The San Jose office is to provide technical and engineering support to Acculogic growing install base in the Bay Area. The San Jose office is equipped with Acculogic SPRINT Flying Probe system.
- Acculogic buys the intellectual property rights to Sprint 4510 Flying Probe originally owned by Shindenshi, Japan
and marketed in the world by Teradyne Inc., Boston, Ma.
- Acculogic buys the intellectual property rights for the VICTORY Boundary Scan Software from Teradyne Inc. Boston, Ma.
- Acculogic expands the network of its representatives by signing rep. agreements for Turkey, UK, France Germany & Korea
- Acculogic acquires the intellectual property rights to Shindenshi’s ES-1004 flying probe tester platform, the precursor to the Sprint 4510
- Acquisition of VICTORY Boundary Scan Test Software from Teradyne Inc.
- Markham office expanded to accommodate additional space and resource requirements for the recent acquisitions
- Release of ScanNavigator™ - Integrated Boundary Scan Development and Run Time Environment
becomes ISO 9001:2000 registered
- Office opened in Woburn, MA. This location houses a fully equipped
Test Engineering Facility, supporting Agilent, GenRad and Teradyne
- The third generation of Panther Boundary Scan Station Controllers
is introduced– Panther III
- Acculogic introduces the New Powerful Flying Prober System “SPRINT 4510”.
- The New ScanMaster™ 4.0 Boundary Scan controller is introduced. The new controller offer higher throughput,
support for ASP and field expandability.
- Version 4.0 of its popular Automated Program Generation software for Test and Device programming using the IEEE 1149.1 standard is launched.
- The powerful Waveform editor and link with CAMCAD software is extended for ScanTracer™.
- Acculogic introduces the New Diagnostic Viewer™ software for boundary scan test. The Diagnostic Viewer provides
the use with ability to quickly and accurately identify the failing net, component and initiate the repair action. Its full integration with Schematic and layout further assists the user
the diagnostic and repair process.
- Acculogic continues to expand its Automated Test Engineering Services Group by addition of new Agilent 3070,
Teradyne 1890, SPECTRUM 8855 and Teradyne/GenRad TS 87 systems. Acculogic TESG with 17 ATE systems and in excess of 20 engineers becomes North America’s largest TPS supplier.
- Acculogic Sales and Support office in Ottawa, Ontario is expanded to better serve its growing customer base.
- An OEM agreement is reached with SHINDENSHI Corporation of Japan for development and sales of Flying Probe Testers.
- Acculogic expands its sales and support for Asian countries by establishing Acculogic K.K., operating out
of Tokyo, Japan.
- Mr. K. Kitazaki is appointed by the board of directors as the President and General Manager of the Acculogic, Japan.
- Acculogic expands its sales and support network in China (PRC) by appointing Sun East Company as its exclusive distributor.
- A sales and support agreement is reached with OKANO Company for the Southeast Asian countries. OKANO with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand will provide support to the growing
- Acculogic introduces its popular Flying Prober system “SPRINT 4510” at Electronica 2002 in Munich, Germany.
- Acculogic selects PBT of Germany as its sales and support for German speaking countries.
- A New PXI Boundary Scan Controller is introduced.
- A New VXI Controller is introduced to better serve the mil-aerospace market in North America
- ScanTracer™ software for Boundary Scan based
design validation system is released.
- An OEM agreement is reached to integrate CAM/CAD software with
- Acculogic opens sales and support office in Japan.
- Acculogic expands its ATES support by purchase of two additional
systems, a GR2287 and an Agilent 3070 Series III.
- Acculogic Boundary Scan Engineering Group releases full support
for New ASP (Addressable Scan Port) devices including TI 8996
family of devices.
- Acculogic wins the prestigious Ontario award for “Innovations
- Acculogic introduces the New Jasper VXI
Boundary Scan Controller Card for test and programming applications.
- Teradyne Foundry selects Acculogic Test Engineering Services
Group as its primary outsourcing partner.
- Acculogic expands its operation in the United States by opening
a new sales and support office in the State of Florida.
- Construction is begun to expand engineering facility in Markham,
expands its sales and support to Asia.
- Korea's biggest manufacturer of Mobile phone selects Acculogic's
FlashRiter for in-line programming and test.
- Boundary Scan product development group expands significantly.
- Phoenix Boundary Scan controller for GenRad Geneva System is
- Acculogic introduces its New Automated Program Generation software
for Flash programming.
- Version 3.0 of the highly successful ScanMaster™
controller for Boundary Scan test and programming applications is launched.
- Acculogic expands its sales and support group with the addition
of new Sales and Application engineers.
- Automated Test Engineering Services expands adds GenRad 228x
and Agilent (HP) 3070 series of In-Circuit Test Systems.
- Automated Test Engineering Services adds to platforms with
more Teradyne SPECTRUM 8855 In-circuit Test systems.
- Acculogic adds support for Teradyne Javelin Flying Prober.
The new services include test program development, prototype board
test and repair services.
- Acculogic offers its customers general Board Test and Repair
Services (BTRS). The BTRS group has a fully equipped test lab
with diagnostics and repair area dedicated to meeting customer
Nortel/SCI qualify Acculogic BTRS group to test and repair circuit
board assemblies for the Brockville plant.
Scan Integration packages are introduced for some of most popular
commercial ATE systems including:
- Teradyne Z1800 series, Spectrum 8800-series, Javelin Flying
- GenRad Geneva Functional Test system
- Due to increased demand for application specific functional
systems, Acculogic creates a new division to better meet its customer's
- Acculogic expands its sales and support in Europe by adding
new sales and support centers in Sweden, Finland, France and Spain.
- New software and hardware modules are added to the product
its headquarters in Markham, Ontario to larger facilities to accommodate
- Continues to expand its ATES business and becomes one of the
largest suppliers of engineering services to Teradyne customer
base. Acculogic adds the new Teradyne S8855 system to its line
of In-circuit test systems.
- Signs an OEM agreement with Teradyne to integrate VICTORY software
with its boundary scan product suite.
- Acculogic introduces TestRiter suite for automated test based
on the IEEE 1149.1 standard.
- Continues to expand its Boundary Scan product line with new
software and hardware modules.
- Opens sales and support office in Lexington Massachusetts to
better serve its growing customer base in the north eastern part
of United States.
FlashRiter, industries first high speed flash programming system
based on IEEE 1149.1 standard.
- Expands its test engineering services group by adding new engineers
and purchase of additional equipment. The added capacity enables
the company to expand its customer base to most parts of United
States and Mexico.
- Expands its sales in Europe by adding new distributor in United
Kingdom (ITM). Acculogic boundary scan systems are selected by
several leading British manufacturers.
expands its Automated Test Engineering Services group (ATES) by
adding the new Teradyne SPECTRUM 88xx series. Acculogic's partnership
with Teradyne ensures a successful launch of this new platform.
- Acculogic introduces several products to enhance ATE test coverage
including Node Expander, MCD-8 Clock Divider Module, REM-8 Relay
Is selected by Teradyne Inc., as one of the first members of TSN
(Teradyne Support Networks).
- Expands its operation in United States by opening an office
in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
- Acculogic acquires Alpine Image Systems (AIS) of Los Altos,
Ca., a pioneer and leading supplier of PC Based Boundary Scan
- Acculogic moves to larger facilities in Markham, Ontario.
- Purchasing a Teradyne Z1860VP system, Acculogic launches its Automated Test Engineering Services division - ATES.
Today, Acculogic TPS is a leading electronics test services provider with operations in the United States, Canada, and Asia.
- Is selected by Northern Telecom (Nortel Networks) as the primary
supplier of test programs and fixtures for its multiple manufacturing
operations in Canada.
- Acculogic expands its operation in United States by opening
an office in San Diego, California.
- Introduces a portable test system for use in the automotive industry, the PTS 9300. The PTS 9300 was chosen by Ford Electronics
for use in various manufacturing sites around the world. The PTS line was expanded later to include handheld versions for use in volume production test.
- Incorporated in 1992
- Is selected by Teradyne Inc. of Boston, MA as the exclusive distributor of Teradyne Board Test products in Canada
and State of Michigan. Acculogic successfully sold and supported Teradyne products in the region for over 10 years.